Three Little Pigs Anime Three Little Pigs Anime

Nice character designs!

Pretty short or this would get a quick 8. Please let me know when you are auditioning for your new projects I would love to try out!

A Goomba's Life - Ep 1 A Goomba's Life - Ep 1

Shows a lot of promise!

Pretty good VA & great looking backdrops & a legitimate attempt at story make for a very good submission. Please keep in mind that when you have the central characters so large in comparison to the screen size, it can be difficult to properly animate whats going on in a way that the audience can enjoy.

Otherwise great start! Look forward to seeing more!

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

What a great project!

Something like this is quite ambitious & will take a lot of work to complete. Awesome so far, cant wait to see what happens next.

As well, if there are any roles that are opening up, please keep me in mind. I'd love to send you an audition clip!

Press Start: Golden Axed Press Start: Golden Axed

Great episode from a great series

Gotta love how you guys just go for it at Dark Maze. You have a great concept going, keep up the good work!

Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos! I'd love to help!

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Getting psyched for MK 2011!

Great job, well organized layout, quite funny. Dont get all the stryker love but this is one of the better MK parodies out there.

R1665 Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for your EXILES series I'd love to help!