Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

Nom, Burp, Yum!

Great game! Being a big fan of Peggle and this game does a good job of the whole "Pachinko Advanced" concept. Japanimation fans are probably geekin over this!

Great Art!

Joey Betz, Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for your future projects! Im giving out free voicework to develop a demo & I'd love to help YOUR project!

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Bombs Away Goodness in Zero-G

I love WORMS & this is a great spinoff of that concept, great replay value. Solid effort all around!

FunkyPear, Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for yourfuture projects! I'd love to help!

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Enjoyably simple gameplay

Sometimes games that are simple are the best kind & I found this one when I needed a brain break. Fun game, a little too short for my liking. Not enough re-playability or this rating would be higher.

Nitsudr Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for your future projects! I'd love to help!

Arm of Revenge Arm of Revenge

Totally playable Side-Scrolling action!

Terribly slick, immediately playable, great replay value with the move customizations. Gets repetitive, but all games in this vein do at some point.

Funnaut Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for yourfuture projects! I'd love to help!