Three Little Pigs Anime Three Little Pigs Anime

Nice character designs!

Pretty short or this would get a quick 8. Please let me know when you are auditioning for your new projects I would love to try out!

A Goomba's Life - Ep 1 A Goomba's Life - Ep 1

Shows a lot of promise!

Pretty good VA & great looking backdrops & a legitimate attempt at story make for a very good submission. Please keep in mind that when you have the central characters so large in comparison to the screen size, it can be difficult to properly animate whats going on in a way that the audience can enjoy.

Otherwise great start! Look forward to seeing more!

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

What a great project!

Something like this is quite ambitious & will take a lot of work to complete. Awesome so far, cant wait to see what happens next.

As well, if there are any roles that are opening up, please keep me in mind. I'd love to send you an audition clip!

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

Nom, Burp, Yum!

Great game! Being a big fan of Peggle and this game does a good job of the whole "Pachinko Advanced" concept. Japanimation fans are probably geekin over this!

Great Art!

Joey Betz, Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for your future projects! Im giving out free voicework to develop a demo & I'd love to help YOUR project!

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Bombs Away Goodness in Zero-G

I love WORMS & this is a great spinoff of that concept, great replay value. Solid effort all around!

FunkyPear, Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for yourfuture projects! I'd love to help!

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Enjoyably simple gameplay

Sometimes games that are simple are the best kind & I found this one when I needed a brain break. Fun game, a little too short for my liking. Not enough re-playability or this rating would be higher.

Nitsudr Let me know if you are accepting Voice Acting Demos for your future projects! I'd love to help!